INFO

Dear visitors of my mini-site!

If you want to publish my work only give a link to the topic in my blog not a direct link to download!

Please DO NOT re-upload and claim my creations/pictures as your own. Please DO NOT modify and upload my sim again!

Thanks!

среда, 31 октября 2012 г.

Leggings set "Halloween party"


Leggings set "Halloween party"

I present to you a set of leggings on the theme of Halloween!










For  Teen. Adult, Young Adult Female.
Mesh included! (http://www.all-about-style.com)

Credits:
All creators,whose objects (hair, skin, clothing and other) I have used in the preview pictures!


I hope you enjoy!







3 комментария:

  1. ООО, лапуля, ты одежду еще делаешь? )))Умничка, очень веселенькие штанишки!))

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. ООО, лапуля, ты одежду еще делаешь? )))Умничка, очень веселенькие штанишки!))

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. Ой, точно, веселенькие!)) Здорово получилось)) Для Хелоуина то, что надо))))

    ОтветитьУдалить